THE PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS SITE ARE PROTECTED BY U.S. COPYRIGHT LAWS. THEY ARE PRESENTED FOR VIEWING ONLY. COPYING, DOWNLOADING IS NOT ALLOWED UNLESS EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION HAS BEEN OBTAINED.
Fred Thomas, III is a native of Los Angeles. This site presents photos (still and drone/aerial) he has taken over the years. He is an professional photographer and is always looking to learn new techniques to improve the quality of his shots. He prides himself as being a general photographer having the ability to capture basic images. He is also known to capture African-American cultural images from his travels including events, historic sites and other media.
Additionally, we are pleased to offer affordable aerial photography (drone) and Live-Stream options which are invaluable to those who desire to participate in your event but are not able to be present. All they need is an internet connection and they can join your event anywhere in the world (where there is an internet connection). No more having to send DVD’s or other media, plus since we maintain your stream online, it is accessible as often as necessary.
Currently these are the cameras and equipment I use:
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II
- Canon BG-E21 Battery Grip
- Canon EOS Rebel T7
- Canon AE-1 camera
- Neewer Speedlight NW561 Power Flash
- TAKSTAR SGC-598 Interview Microphone
- Canon Macro Lens 18-55mm
- Canon EF 50mm
- Canon Zoom Lens EF 24-105mm
- Canon EF 70-200mm
- Canon Zoom Lens 75-300mm
- Canon Zoom Lens EF 35-80mm
- Vivatar Wide Angle Macro Converter Lens – 500mm 1000mm
- JVC Everio Camcorder – GZ-EX310BU
- Canon Camcorder VIXIA HF R82
- FrontRow Wearable Camera
- Certified Drone Pilot with FAA Part 107 credentials
- DJI Mavic Air2S Drone – FAA Registration/FA3FKWXAEA